Artists can submit artwork and entry forms via email to email@example.com. Artists submitting to juried exhibits through email are required to pay the entry fee via PayPal and payment verification MUST be included in the email.
To submit art for a juried exhibit via email please follow the
1.Download the PROSPECTUS here.
2. Fill out entry form and sign. This can be done digitally, or form can be printed, filled out, signed, and scanned it in as a PDF document. Either way, entry form MUST be signed to be accepted.
3. Attach entry form to email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Attach the images of your artwork to the email. Images must be no larger than 2MB or 2048 KB each. Images must be labeled according to the prospectus. Images incoorectly labeled will not be accepted.
5. Artists must use PayPal to pay the entry fee if applying via email. Please use the PayPal options below (member discounts do not apply).
Submitting 1-2 Entries: $25
Submitting 3 Entries: $30
6. Please include verification of PayPal payment-- include the transaction ID, copy and paste the transaction details, or attach a screen shot of your PayPal transaction to the email to verify your payment of the entry fee.
7. Email images, entry form, and verification of payment to email@example.com.
Please make your PayPal payment and then PROMPTLY send in the email with the entry form, images, and payment verification.